Monday, September 05, 2005

Improving myself

Now I have this compulsion to try and improve myself. To do this I have begun a series of lists that I am trying to complete. I will go into each of these in more detail because I feel that some people out there will actually be interested in some of this stuff. I can also help anyone along that actually wants to perform some of the things that I am doing. But for now just a brief list of the activities that this entails. Some of this stuff Veronica is doing with me so I will mention which of those she likes.

Visiting all of the National Parks in the country - (w/ Veronica)

Visiting all of the caves in a brochure that I have of the larger caves in the country (W/ Veronica)

Read the 100 greatest books ever written
And collect the hardcover editions of them

Watch the 100 greatest movies ever made (W/ Veronica)
Also the 100 greatest romance movies
and the 100 greatest comedies

Collect and read all Star Wars stories

Visit all 50 states (w/ Veronica)

And that is everything I can think of right now. If I remember anything else I will be sure to put it up. But like I said before I will be going into this stuff a little more elaborately for anyone interested.

1 comment:

  1. Would have been nice if you mentioned your sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.