Saturday, April 29, 2006

Colbert

One of the best political commentary shows on television currently is definitely the Colbert Report as I know many of my friends know. Well I hope all Colbert Report fans saw the White House Correspondents Dinner. For someone who appears to not like Bush on his show, its a wonder they wanted him to speak at the event. Most of the jokes were at the administrations expense and it was obvious Bush did not like all of the commentary but it was defiantly humorous for the Democrats, like myself.

The best geological comment, and yes there was one, was when Colbert was comparing talking to Rev. Jessie Jackson like boxing a glacier. He then commented that we should not take the joke for granted because our kids will not know what a glacier is.

Ok it was funnier on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.