Monday, August 14, 2006

Finally an update

Ok, I know there has been no updates in the last 1.5 months or so. And I am sorry to all my avid readers (Mom) but here is what is going on in my life. I continue to work on my website which I will make a post specifically for that. I am working on my hovercraft which again will get its own post and I go to work, which also I have a whole posts worth of stuff to talk about there.

Nothing else really going on. Veronica (the wife) just started actually doing 3rd year rotations and she is gone for most of the day and night. We just celebrated out 6 month anniversary and decided we were going to eat our cake then instead on the 1 year mark because we heard bad things about that. It was actually pretty good. And lastly we have decided we need to be on a major budget so we each con only spend $50/mo on personal things. This means no Star Wars comics for me, no parts to the hovercraft, not much of anything. So I will be working on how to budget that money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.