Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fantasy Olympics

Ok, so I know it has been a little while since my last post but I have been a little busy. First updates about me.

1. I got hired by the URS office out here in Salt Lake City. So now I don't need to be supported by the New York office anymore (Which it was awsome of them to do) but I also get a 40% raise. YEA!!!!. So I will basically be doing the same type of work (GIS and Geology) but on a wider range of topics.

2. I joined a Fantasy Olympics team. You can see my team HERE. This is pretty cool. You pick 12 players and 1 tie breaking country. Each medal the person wins you get points (3 for gold, 2 for silver and 1 for bronze.) And the most points at the end wins. I had a first round draft pick so I get Phelps. No money for competing but it is really cool, I get to cheer on my team. I am also in two other competitions for the Olympics, one at NBC.com and the other at ESPN. So I have been pretty busy trying to keep everything in line. It is the only sporting thing I follow so I need to take advantage of it when it is around.

3. The Clone Wars opens Thursday night and I have my Midnight showing ticket. The other love of my life STAR WARS opens with a new movie and I will be there from the opening second. YES!!!.

Ok thats all for now. I will hopefully update posts with out trips that we have been taking around the lovely state of Utah. Most likely those will go up when Veronica goes back to being on call towards the end of August.

1 comment:

  1. so Lucas finally got to make (or a least approve of) a whole Star Wars movie after his love for CGI... looks fun though

    ReplyDelete

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.