This is great. It is an Article over at Cracked.com which goes into a little detail about stupid people who have tried to sue the Scientific Method (and thankfully lost).
If you don't feel like reading the entire article here is a brief synopsis.
The lawsuits include:
1. A lawsuit stating the Large Hadron Collider was going to destroy the Earth by a botanist.
2. A lawsuit against testing to verify if voting machines work by the makers of the voting machines.
3. A lawsuit to redefine pi as a number easier to remember. (I see no problem remembering 3.1415926somethingsomethingsomething)
4. A lawsuit stating that water retained all the medicines that have been diluted in it, no matter how diluted the water was.
5. A lawsuit that vitamins cure AIDS. (you have to check out the picture on the page, it is classic)
6. A lawsuit by scientists against the government to change the status of polar bears from threatened to endangered and a countersuit by oil and steel companies to get it removed all together.
7. And a lawsuit against NASA for putting a 300 kilogram bullet into a comet which caused changes in the natural balance of the universe. (Best quote from the article "Which was awesome, because not nearly enough space missions are directed by Michael Bay.")