Monday, December 08, 2008

National Parks Visit - Golden Spike

So our first foray into the wide world of Utah's National Parks is the Golden Spike National Historic Site. Why? Because it is close. And it was pretty fun, although in the middle of nowhere, literally.


The sign on the way into the park.


RR Crossing with the trains in the distance.



Me in front of the Jupiter



Veronica stopping the trains from colliding.



Veronica and I in front of the Jupiter.


The last rail laid for the Transcontinental Railroad.

You can find these as well as my other National Park pictures on my website Here.

1 comment:

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.