Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Nerdiness


NerdTests.com says I'm a Slightly Dorky Nerd God. Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and talk to others on the nerd forum!


And apparently I am extremely nerdy in the Sci-Fi area and literature but anyone who has been to my website could attest to that. And I am very nerdy in Science (duh) math and tech stuff. Well since I work on a computer all day and I have majors and minors in math and science that is pretty well assumed. I am glad though that I am only 75% dork/awkward. I guess I am not as socially inept as I once thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.