Monday, February 16, 2009

Geo-Paleo Blogs from around the World (#6)

This one really isn't a blog per-say (and one I talked about before, here, but I figured I would add it to the blog-roll on the left) but a site that catalogues all Geoblogs that are out there with recent posts. And being that I am one of the ones listed (making me extremely happy) I figured I would link to it.

It is called Geoblogosphere News and has a very nice site layout with easy to read headlines as well as short blurbs on the recent postings. And it also links to several different language blogs which is really cool for non-English speakers (not that I am one but I feel they should get the perks of the internet as well).

2 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Miriam

    http://www.craigslistposter.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, feel free to leave any suggestions you feel you would like to see.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.