Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Marley and Me

I am currently in the middle of Marley and Me and let me say this is a definite book for dog lovers. It has put me in the mood to do a little memoir of my own for my puppies. So coming in the next few days/weeks I am going to have a series of blogs illustrating the struggles and triumphs of raising my dogs. Hopefully it won't suck, but I want to get these stories on paper before they become too muddled with time. They will prolly go up on the website as well under there own section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.