Thursday, March 05, 2009

New Title and Description

So I changed the title of my blog from "Dino Jim's Vent" to be "Dino Jim's Musing". One reason is because it sounds more intellectual and a second because I don't really vent over many things and more muse over topics. Also I have been wanting to expand my geological education materials including the geological movie reviews which I am going to be soon updating and posting here as well as on my website. And I am currently in the works of adding a new page. A "Geology Through Literature" page that will take some of the 100 Greatest Novels that I have been reading and using them to learn geology. Several of the novels have some variety of geoscience in them and I thought this a good way to kind of merge the 2 genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.