Friday, May 22, 2009

Geo-Paleo Blogs from around the World (#10)

I just came across this blog - The Accretionary Wedge - which is a really cool idea. Essentially it is a repository of posts from various websites that all contribute to one idea (per post). Then when a couple of months have gone by those posts get copied over to the Archive website which is essentially The Accretionary Wedge main page. I like this a lot because it gets multiple people from multiple disciplines within geology contributing on many different ideas. I wish I had known about it sooner. They also list the current/ future topics that are on the hosting website and haven't been copied over to the archive yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.