Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Geo-Paleo Blogs around the World

Next up on my Geo-Paleo Blogs from around the world tour is Photo Synthesis. The current blog is showing some pictures of minerals that are absolutely amazing. You have to check it out. Thanks to Kim at All my Faults... for posting about this site. Even though the remaining pictures on the site are not strictly geologically based, they are mostly all science based and some really awesome photos to boot. A link has been added to the Geo-Paleo list to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.