Tuesday, December 01, 2009

National Parks Visit - Bryce Canyon

It has taken a while but I finally am updating my pictures for the National Parks I visited this summer. The pictures are filtered down to some of my favorites or the ones that show the best geology.

First up
Bryce Canyon National Park



One of the panaramics I tried to do. It looks much better blown up.
All the other pictures were taken along a hike through the bottom of the canyon with my lovely wife (seen above). The pictures are listed backwards for the most part and I am too lazy to fix them. Sorry)

As we were climbing out.

Towards the bottom, near the creek.

Looking across the landscape.

Looking up at the Hoodoos

As we enter.

Before the descent

Looking ahead at what we are about to tackle.

You can check out the rest of my Utah National Parks at my website - Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.