Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Science selling out?


So an interesting thing is happening over at ScienceBlogs today. It turns out that the overlords of ScienceBlogs have invited Pepsi in to contribute to their own blog. Granted this by scientists in the Pepsi family but it is far from impartial. Which is what science is supposed to be.


So it seems that many of the bloggers over there have taken a bit of a hiatus to see how things come out. The background of ScienceBlogs is that they invite blogging scientists to contribute on their site. And from the blogs I have seen over there it is some of the best content on the web (including Eruptions and Highly Allochthonous, among others). So it will be interesting to see how this turns out.


It is a shame that I don't have more time to blog now otherwise I could probably pick up more readers from the disenfranchised ScienceBlog readers (since I am not one of the privileged few to be invited). Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.