Monday, August 22, 2011

ETP - NO! Not like Ross on Friends

NO! Not like Ross on Friends

For anyone who has not heard, I set up a little group called "I Support ETP: The Ethical Treatment of Paleontologists" (a purely for fun group) and every once in a while I like to make t-shirts for the group. This is the next one I have come up with. It is inspired by a fellow grad student, Josh, who said he wanted one that said this.

And a close up of just the image below.

If you would like to Support ETP, then head over to our Facebook page and click the "Like" button now. We are a small but ever expanding group of avid paleontologists dedicated to the preservation of our ethical integrity.

3 comments:

  1. You should do one that says, "No, I'm not looking for arrowheads."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, thanks. I'll do that one next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know I used your idea here: http://jazinator.blogspot.com/2012/09/etp-no-im-not-looking-for-arrowheads.html

    ReplyDelete

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.