Friday, August 09, 2013

Drunk on Geology - Earthquake

This is an extension of my Geology in Pop Culture section extending into geologically related alcohol bottles. 

I have been wanting to do this series of posts for a while now but my recent discovery of a wine called "Earthquake" pushed me over the edge. I just had to buy it. I am someone who isn't a big drinker, however I do occasionally like a beer or a glass of wine, but I love liquor bottles and I am willing to spend some money to put cool bottles on my bar. (Lucky for me my wife is willing to try a majority of them.)

This wine bottle design is awesome. I love the seismograph that crosses the main image as "torn" look of the label. The best part about the Earthquake wine is the top of the bottle. They put the seismograph symbol on the top if the cork. Unfortunately that gets destroyed when you open the bottle. It would have been cool if the cork had it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.