Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Geology Through the Radio - Pompeii

Geology Through The Radio

Listening to the radio the other day this song caught my ear. Little did I realize what the title of the song was (Pompeii by Bastille). Then actually listening to the lyrics, I realized that that was what the song was actually about (not some fancy title that has nothing to do with the song what-so-ever).


Here are a set of the lyrics for instance:
"And the walls kept tumbling downIn the city that we loveGreat clouds roll over the hillsBringing darkness from above"

 Some questions that could be asked of this song:

1. What event is the song referring to?
2. What are the "great clouds" composed of?
3. What happened to the city that the song is referring to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the large number of spam comment (i.e. pretty much all of them). I have turned off commenting. If you have any constructive comments you would like to make please direct them at my Twitter handle @Jazinator. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.